Thursday, April 24, 2008

Stamping Meets Sewing


The only thing that rivals my stamp/paper/ink collection is my fabric/pattern collection. Somehow, I've never really married the two hobbies together though. A couple of years ago, a dearly departed Sewing Sister, Julie, left me with some sewing themed scrapbook paper, dress form die cuts, and tape measure ribbon. (She hasn't departed the earth, just left Southern California for Chicago. Why would anyone do that? That's a whole other story.) So I pulled it all out and came up with this card.

Paper, Die Cut - who knows where these are from. Julie just knows she picked them up in her travels but can't remember where.
Cuttlebug - die cut tag and birthday embossing folder
Stamp - unmarked cube but I think it was by Stamp of Excellence

No comments: