Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Michael's 20% Off Coupon - 4/27-5/10

Here's a link to a coupon to Michael's for 20% off your entire regular priced order. I know the 40% coupons are better for big items but sometimes you just want to get a bunch of lower priced items and this fits the bill. The fine print says that it is for Teacher Appreciation Week but it doesn't say you have to be a teacher. I appreciate teachers (especially when they can get me a 20% discount).

Just one more money saving tip. I thought everyone knew this but some of my sewing friends did not realize it, Michael's will honor JoAnn's coupons (and probably any other crafty type store for those of you that have other stores in your area.) This comes in handy because JoAnn's seems to have more coupons than Michael's.

No comments: