Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Girl Can't Have Just One Purse, Can She?


Well, I had so much fun making that purse that I had to make another. Ok, the truth is that I did not have enough paper in the paper stack to make 5 matching cards so I had to do 2 versions. If my stamping friends read this, it will be their first clue that the East coast cards are different than the West coast cards. And by the way, no animals were harmed in the making of this faux animal print/texture purse.

Paper - DCWV's All Dressed Up
Stamps - Borders and Corners and Ambassador Monogram Edition by Papertrey Ink
Punches - SU Scallop Punch and SU1.375" Circle Punch
Textured with Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles

2 comments:

Cindeeblogger said...

You know I just LOVE this card!!! I was shocked to find out that there were different coastal versions. Although I'm quite fond of blue, I think the west coast is my favorite!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, they are some pretty purses. Glad to see you back on the east coast! I did put a link on our other site and I do plan to visit often.
Have fun,
Kerri