Friday, May 9, 2008

Tiger Lily Mother's Day Card



This card is shamelessly copied from Rose Ann at Paper Delitz. When I saw her Stargazer Lily card, I knew it had to be my mom's Mother's Day card. My mom is now legally blind so she can see things the best when there is the most contrast. So I try to do cards with black and white plus some textures that she can feel. Rose Ann's card was perfect except that I don't do the coluzzle very well so I used it as an element on a rectangular card.

Stamp - Tiger Lily from Stampendous, Happy Mother's Day from Embossing Arts
Ink - StazOn White overwritten with Signo Gel Pen
Other - paper piercing tool, plain old scalloped scissors, circles by Cricut, ribbons and brads from stash, glitter, white metallic rubons

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

Linda...your lily is GORGEOUS!!! I love your textured base and pretty ribbon too!! Thank you for sharing this beauty!!