Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another Stampin Up Make and Take - Wonderful You


Here's another card we made at the Make and Take on Saturday with Stampin Up's Groovy Guava and Soft Sky. It's soft and pretty stamped with The Wonderful You flowers and a strip of stems done with the jumbo roller wheel. I needed a Mother's Day card for my MIL and she loves flowers, so this is perfect for her. I did not have a Happy Mother's Day stamp in the right size or configuration, so I printed this out on the computer. I don't know why I don't do this more often, most sentiments are in black anyway and you can get any font, size, or configuration on the computer. How much money (and space) would I save by not buying so many word stamps?

Stamps - SU Wonderful You, Stems and Silhouettes Roller Wheel
Paper - SU Soft Sky
Ink - SU Soft Sky, Groovy Guava
Ribbon - SU Double Stitched Soft Sky

No comments: